Did you attend True Beauty 2012?
Please see the pictures!
Click here to see a few of the survey comments.
TRUE MODESTY - TRUE MEDIA - TRUE FEMININITY - TRUE WORSHIP - TRUE JUSTICE - TRUE POWER
True Beauty - Celebrating the Truth about God's Design for Women
Experience biblical truth that encourages authentic & beautiful femininity at all ages
When women understand and embrace Biblical femininity, they exhibit a True Beauty.
True Beauty 2012 will offer relevant messages that equip women to influence their loved ones, friends and community. This conference is for mothers of both daughters and sons, career women, single and college age women and grandmothers. All ages will benefit from this uniquely designed conference so bring your friends!
- Our popular national speakers: Carrie Abbott, Leslie Ludy, Deborah King and Dr. Gregg Jantz, along with other surprise guests, will inspire all attendees with topics that include: Gods Divine Design For Women, Powerful Communication, Social Media Etiquette, Male and Female Differences, The Lost Art of True Beauty, Living with Sexual Integrity, Sacred Singleness, Understanding True Intimacy and much more!
- There will be two special Teen breakout sessions where Leslie Ludy will teach Set Apart Femininity and How To Let God Write Your Love Story. Manners and Etiquette expert Deborah King will share fun social tips with the girls. While the girls are in their special session, Carrie Abbott will be speaking to the rest of the women on important social issues affecting women today, helpful insight on challenging issues such as homosexuality, and Dr. Gregg Jantz will explain how women help teens in the journey to adulthood. Congresswoman Linda Smith will also speak on human trafficking during this time.
- There are delightful surprises planned for each attendee,give away drawings throughout, special moments with: Stand Up Girl, Moms In Prayer, Set Apart Girl and a special time of honor for the older and most beautiful among us! Our look at the spring fashion for 2012 will include beautiful clothing and inspiring stories.
- Your registration also includes a continental breakfast, worship and special music from a local artist, access to unique relationship resources to help you grow and influence beauty in others - so plan to shop!
- This is the only large-scale Christian women's event in this area this year, so tell your friends and sign up now. For groups of 10 or more, contact Elisa Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For out of town guests needing a great place to stay, we've arranged a special discount for you at the Hilton Garden!
Click here to see the details.
See picture & feedback highlights from the True Beauty 2010 event!